10. Mission Cantina, LES – Delicious Mexican Fusion food in bright + kitsch surroundings, in good company of fun + trendy LES goers. A short walk from The Bowery Ballroom.
9. Georgia’s East Side BBQ – If you’re on the F train jump off the at the 2nd street stop and head to The Bowery Ballroom via this tiny southern BBQ joint serving ribs, wings and cheap beer.
8. The Wren – A cozy, rustic spot with a small menu of crazy good eats & chill vibes. A straight walk down Bowery to your show.
7. Randolph Beer – A stones throw from your final destination, Randolph Beer is a buzzing, rustic brewery serving a plentiful beer list; great for pre-show dinner.
6. Dimes, Little Italy – You’ll need to head down a little earlier before your show but Dimes offers good coffee & healthy food. If you’re looking for a beautiful crowd in a zen space in the middle of grimey Chinatown, this is your spot.
5. Freemans, LES – Your perfect pre-show date spot. Freeman’s is an intimate dinner spot with delicious wine, cocktails and modern American food.
4. Asia Dog, Little Italy – The flagship store of Smorgusburg famed Asia Dog. New York hot dogs with Asian trimmings, great for a quick pre-show snack not far from The Bowery Ballroom.
3. Dudley’s, LES – Buzzing restaurant serving drinks, coffee and hearty meals in the Lower East Side featuring good tunes to get you in the mood.
2. An Choi, LES – A popular Vietnamese joint just blocks from the Bowery Ballroom with kitsch decorations, delicious food and a super chill vibe.
1. Blind Barber, East Village – Dimly lit speakeasy/cocktail bar hidden behind a regular looking barber shop. Perfect for a post-show debrief.
Lick your lips and have a listen to J.D McPherson‘s latest album ‘Let The Good Times Roll’ below.
Photo credit | Samantha Franklin, Eat This New York.