10. The Gutter, Williamsburg – The diviest of dive bars with the added bonus of a low-key bowling alley, great for cheap beers & a bowl before your show.
9. Kinfolk, Williamsburg – Chill cafe by day with a nightclub next door – grab a hot brew before the show, or a beer on your way home.
8. Sweet Chick, Williamsburg – A staple to hit up for your Southern comfort food fix, famous for their chicken and waffles, served all day and late into the night.
7. Five Leaves, Greenpoint – One of our favorite spots for a great coffee & healthy breakfast, or burger and glass of wine for dinner. Stroll down to the show Greenpoint once you’ve filled up on snacks & drinks.
6. Sweetwater Restaurant, Williamsburg – Ideal pre-show dinner spot if you’re taking a date to the show. It’s a classy version of a small diner, the food and cocktails are some of the best in central Williamsburg.
5. Allswell, Williamsburg – Killer cocktails, big wine list and craft beer on tap, Allswell is home to classy comfort food and relaxed vibes.
4. Brooklyn Night Bazaar, Greenpoint – Open only on weekends, BK Night Bazaar is worth the trip after your show for some ping pong, mini golf and tasty snacks. You might even catch a second dose of live music.
3. The Abbey, Williamsburg – Low-key dive in North Williamsburg with booths in back, a pool table and an intimate, casual vibe. Our pick for the ideal post-show debrief spot.
2. Nights & Weekends, Greenpoint – A hole-in-the-wall bar fun for a boozy brunch or a casual dinner a short walk from Rough Trade.
1. The Levee, Williamsburg– The Levee was made for Twerps. They serving cheap beers, offer free cheese balls and have a pool table. Perfect.
Get in the zone and listen to ‘Range Anxiety‘, the latest album from Twerps.
Photo credit | Pop Lib, Patrick O’Brien and Solifestyle.