5 NYC Breakfast Spots Worth Waiting For.
Posted October 25, 2014
5. Summers – A bright, warm and well styled cafe in Dominican South Williamsburg with great coffee, juices and snacks.
4. Public – A beautiful Michelin-awarded spot great for a classy brunch or dinner with an Australian twist & good vibes.
3. Café Moto – Delicious, classy home-style food & wine cocktails in gorgeous surrounds, Cafe Moto is the perfect balance of stylish & laid back.
2. Jack’s Wife Freda – The spot to be seen in Soho brunching or lunching on the sidewalk among beautiful people & excellent food.
1. Le Barricou – Popular French spot with delicious, affordable brunch & good rustic vibes.