5 NYC Indie Dance Party Spots
Posted January 20, 2015
5) Output, Williamsburg – A dance club of epic names, size & sound proportions, Output is one of Williamsburg’s best clubs.
4) Pianos, LES – A popular small bar with a live music venue in the back. Fun for a frozen margarita in loud surroundings.
3) Cameo Gallery, Williamsburg – A fun bar and music venue in Williamsburg playing host to the most current DJs today.
2) The Flat – Located in South Williamsburg, The Flat is the place to go for underground music that not even your most in-tune friend will know.
1) Tutu’s – Not just a bar and restaurant, Tutu’s is also music venue and nightclub, hosting parties every Friday and Saturday night.