5 of the best spots to catch Super Bowl XLIX.
Posted January 29, 2015
1) Old Stanley’s Bar, Bushwick – Not just a dive bar, but an excellent Dive Bar. Make a mess, have fun with your friends and play Playboy pinball.
2) Brooklyn Bowl, Brooklyn – Live music venue and bowling alley in one, with a fun dance floor and famous fried chicken.
3) The Diamond, Greenpoint – A fun and affordable low-key bar with shuffleboard, a great beer selection, & even greater jukebox.
4) The Hi-Fi, East Village – Once the legendary Brownies, HiFi and it famous Juke Box have kept up with the fast changing East Village.
5) Randolph Beer, Nolita – A wooden, dark & intimate yet buzzing brewery serving a plentiful beer list; great for brunch and dinner.