5. Cameo Gallery – One of the smaller intimate dance music venues in Brooklyn with great bookings and super cheap happy hour early in the night.
4. Baby’s All Right – Get in for the happy hour. the drinks are quality and the prices low. Of course, there’s good vibes all round.
3. Kinfolk – Their djs are always local and playing banging tunes, and the Asahi always matches that vibe extremely well.
2. Verboten – Fancy new high class electronic music venue/club serving delicious cocktails in Williamsburg.
1. Output – Put on your dancing shoes, and get in line for one of the most intense clubbing experiences the city offers.
To find more places to chill, party or get a bit fancy before a show check the CMJ SUPPER.GUIDE. here or on the discover page.