9 Intimate Spots for Valentine’s Day.
Posted February 05, 2016
9. Northeast Kingdom, Bushwick – One of the first of its kind, North East Kingdom has become a Bushwick staple on the finer dining scene in the Jefferson area, serving quality plates and delicious cocktails to NYC fave indie tunes.
8. Featherweight, East Williamsburg – A cozy speakeasy hidden blocks from the Montrose L stop with intimate, chill vibes, serving cocktails which hold their own against the best in NYC.
7. Selamat Pagi, Greenpoint – An intimate Balinese retreat with modern vibes & authentic food in old Polish Greenpoint.
6. Bacaro, Lower East Side – Intimate Italian restaurant and bar with an epic basement dining room in the Lower East Side.
5. Freemans, Lower East Side – An intimate dinner spot with delicious wine, cocktails and modern American food, great for an intimate dinner or date.
4. Fig 19, Lower East Side – A dark & mysterious, yet buzzing, bar hidden behind a quiet looking art gallery on a dark street.
3. Root & Bone, Alphabet City – A classy, intimate restaurant in Alphabet City set in a rustic space serving quality Southern fare.
2. Emily, Clinton Hill – Gourmet, wood-fired pizza and other beautiful Italian eats in a small wine-bar setting.
1. Rucola, Boerum Hill – Simple and traditional farm-to-table Italian food in a cute setting on and even cuter street in Boerum Hill.