Get pumped for Coachella 2015 with cocktails from 6 great LA bars.
Posted April 07, 2015
6. The Dirty Ashtray, The Fold In Bootleg Hifi – It may not sound all that appetizing, but this tapatio spiked beer promises to be as hot as Coachella’s best beats. Whip it up while listening to the likes of SOHN and Zongo.
5. Spanish Gin & Tonic, 4100 Bar- Featuring juniper, berries, lemon rind, grapefruit and ginger, this is a fresh take on its more traditional namesake. We guarantee it’ll taste even better if you’re listening to The Killers, Yeah Yeah Yeahs or The Smashing Pumpkins.
4. Jalapeño Pomegranate Margarita, Cha Cha Lounge – Pop on some White Stripes or Nirvana and get zesty with this hot and fruity take on the original Margarita.
3. Baja Buck, Wolf & Crane – Complete with Bundaberg ginger beer, the Baja Buck is Australian to the core. Featuring tequila, lime and grapefruit juice, it is your perfect Coachella pre-gamer.
2. The 28 Days Later, Caña – While not the easiest cocktail, this refreshing number packs a punch. Make the 28 days mix ahead of Coachella, and you’ll be whipping them up in no time.
1. The Bloody Larry, Littlefork – This twist on the classic Bloody Mary fills a whiskey glass, is easy as hell and contains moderate alcohol. Whip one up while blissing out to the likes of Ray Charles and The Kinks.