Delta Spirit list their top five Austin eats.
Posted April 27, 2015
5. Easy Tiger, Downtown – Hit up this popular Austin spot in the early morning to grab some delicious pastries, at lunch for a pastrami sandwich and late night for a pretzel and cold beer.
4. Ginny’s Little Longhorn, Allandale – A much-loved, classic honky tonk packed with a happy crew of talkative locals. The small stage in the front corner regularly hosts some of Austin’s best country/blues bands.
3. The Liberty, East Austin –A famous local dive on the E 6th stretch. There’s usually a mix between regulars frequenting the inside bar area, and groups coming for the East Side King food out back.
2. Curra’s Grill, South Austin – A local neighborhood spot for guaranteed relaxed, casual vibe. The quality Tex-Mex food is more than reasonably priced.
1. Indian Roller, South Austin –A cabin/lodge kinda vibe with huge outdoor area and picnic table seating. They regularly host live acts and the seasonal cocktails are pimped with herbs from the garden out back.