Dining with Ducktails.
Posted July 13, 2015
1. Joe’s Shanghai, Chinatown – This buzzing Chinese eatery is overflowing with culture and atmosphere, and is worth the trip for it’s famous soup dumplings and Shanghai style dishes alone.
2. Karczma, Greenpoint – A super fun Polish tavern with rustic vibes, traditionally dressed waitresses and hearty farmhouse style eats.
3. Di Fara Pizza, Midwood – People trek from all over New York city to this chill, no-frills Brooklyn spot, for possibly the most expensive – and most delicious – slice of traditionally handcrafted pie.
4. Warsaw, Greenpoint – An epic live music and concert venue housed in Greenpoint’s Polish National Home. It’s where punk vibes meet pierogis.
5. Bowery Ballroom, Lower East Side – An iconic, intimate and atmospheric music venue with plenty of bar-space and quality sound.