Dining with Catbird.
Posted August 24, 2015
These recommendations came from our interview with Rony Vardi. Read it in full here.
1. Black Brick Coffee – This dimly lit vintage coffeehouse on Bedford Avenue features Stumptown Coffee, Dough Donuts, vintage decor and a glorious patio.
2. Summers, Brooklyn – A bright, warm, and well-styled cafe in Dominican South Williamsburg with great coffee, juices and snacks.
3. Five Leaves – One of our favorite spots for a great coffee and healthy breakfast, or burger and glass of wine for dinner.
4. Saltie – Brooklyn – Seaside-themed hole-in-the-wall serving sandwiches, soup and salad with a casual vibe and classic rock tunes.
5. Motorino – This classic brick-oven pizza joint in Williamsburg won’t you down. Not one bit.