Late Night: NYC’s Best Bars Open Past 2AM
Posted October 22, 2014
5. The Gutter – The diviest of dive bars with the added bonus of a low-key bowling alley, great for cheap beers & a bowl.
4. Employees Only – 20s speakeasy style, exclusive cocktail bar with an even more exclusive doorman. Fun for a fancy cocktail with a small group.
3. Blind Barber – Dimly lit speakeasy/cocktail bar hidden behind a regular looking barber shop that’s great for cut or a shave.
2. Union Pool – Popular late night bar set in a former pool supply store with live music & a taco truck in the backyard.
1. Baby’s All Right – Your spot to see killer live acts in an intimate venue on the regular & grab a bite too. Kicks on ’til late.