New Kids on Supper.
Posted June 29, 2015
1. The Carillon, University of Texas – A high-end restaurant and attached lounge with classy intimate vibes, serving modern American fare.
2. Emo’s, East Riverside – A live music joint in East Riverside featuring up and coming bands across two stages, with a beer garden and four bars.
3. The North Door, East Austin – A high quality live music, performance and event venue located on Austin’s East Side, with welcoming vibes and a cute cocktail bar.
4. River Styx, Greenpoint – A stylish New American joint in Brooklyn featuring a playful menu and chill 60’s tunes.
5. Saturdays, West Village – A causal West Village outpost selling excellent espresso, tees, casual wear, swim trunks, surfboards, and lifestyle accessories.