New Kids on Supper.
Posted June 29, 2015
1. Olive & June, Bryker Woods – An elegant yet relaxed multilevel space in Austin with a large terrace and a classic pop playlist, providing fresh and seasonal Italian fare and wine.
2. Love Balls Bus, University of Texas – Super delicious and casual Japanese street food located in austin’s university district, serving hot and fresh takoyaki from a delightfully colored bus.
3. Red 7, Downtown – An intimate performance space featuring mostly punk rock and metal, with both indoor and outdoor stages and a cheap and plentiful bar.
4. Second Bar + Kitchen, Downtown – A classy yet casual New American farm-to-table joint with industrial-chic furnishings, excellent cocktails and on point share plates.
5. Empire Control Room & Garage, Downtown – A 15,000 square foot modern music space at 7th and Red River, dedicated to presenting quirky, warehouse style events that feel more like adventurous discoveries than everyday affairs.