New Kids on Supper.
Posted May 14, 2015
1. Van Leeuwen Artisan Ice Cream – A retro sweet shop starring handmade gourmet ice cream and Toby’s Estate coffee, with fun chill vibes and a mix of old and new pop tunes.
2. Hotel Chantelle, LES – Whether you’re up for a delicious cocktail in a swanky setting, or some alfresco French fare, Hotel Chantelle has you covered. The rooftop is the real selling point with it’s sprawling views over the Williamsburg bridge.
3. Lucien, East Village – This gorgeous little bistro is brimming with class, comfort, familiarity and flair. The French style menu doesn’t stray too far from the classics – think steak frites, moules marinieres and tart tatin.
4. Siggy’s Good Food, Noho – A casual outpost with jazz vibes, serving healthy, sustainable Mediterranean-influenced meals with vegan and gluten free options.
5. Kyo Ya, East Village – A super serene underground Japanese bunker in the east village, with intimate vibes, classy jazz tracks and seriously elaborate multicourse kaiseki dinners.