New Kids on Supper.
Posted May 28, 2015
1. The Meatball Shop, Lower East Side – A casual old school outpost with hip hop vibes, serving a creative array of delicious meatballs any way you want ’em.
2. Uchiko, Rosedale – Offspring of Austin’s famed Uchi restaurant, with classy vibes and an array of delicious Japanese farmhouse style plates.
3. Searsucker, Downtown – A modern American style eatery in Austin with relaxed summer vacation vibes, incredible share plates and an old meets new rock playlist.
4. One Last Shag, Bed-Stuy – This little railroad style bar may be small in size, but certainly not in party vibes! Open till 4am every night, it’s a well known local hangout.
5. Northern Territory, Greenpoint – A super chill tavern offering Australian fare, beers and inventive cocktails with acoustic vibes and a sensational rooftop.