New Kids on Supper.
Posted May 08, 2015
1. Vinegar Hill House, Vinegar Hill – A gorgeous New American style eatery in Vinegar hill, with cosy rustic vibes, an outdoor garden and low-key rock tunes. Perfect for date night.
2. Okonomi, Williamsburg – Small Japanese kitchen with chill rock vibes, serving ramen at night and a traditional set breakfast and lunch menu by day. Recommended by our friends at NYLON.
3. Cafe Select, Soho – This trendy spot has everything you need for a casual after work drink with friends, or a weekend rager. The vibe is casual and buzzing and with a serious European influence you almost feel like you could be on holiday in Switzerland.
4. Omen, Soho – A classy Japanese spot in Soho, with serene jazz vibes and fine Kyoto-style hot dishes plus sashimi. Recommended by The Vaccines.
5. The Leadbelly, Lower East Side – The food menu offers oysters from both coasts, for a dollar during happy hour, and a bunch of delicious small plates. While wine and beer are available, the superbly crafted cocktails are where the magic happens.