New Kids on Supper.
Posted November 26, 2014
5. Toby’s Estate – With locations in Williamsburg, Flatiron, and the West Village, Toby’s Estate should be on your ‘must-try’ coffee list. Oh, and ask for a Flat White.
4. The Bodega – This local Bushwick spot with a welcoming staff is perfect for post-work beers and group hangs.
3. The Smile – This cozy, intimate spot in NoHo serves up a killer brunch and ambiance by the bucket-load.
2. Claw Daddy’s – Some of the best Louisiana-style food you can get in NYC without actually heading down South.
1. De Santos – With a home-y decor, De Santos is an upscale spot in the West Village with an impressive food menu and a beautiful outdoor patio.