New Kids on Supper.
Posted November 08, 2014
5. Randolph Beer – A wooden, dark & intimate yet buzzing brewery serving a plentiful beer list; great for brunch and dinner.
4. The Woods – A buzzing bar with fun DJ’s and a fun late night crowd, selling well-priced drinks & late night snacks.
3. Bar Matchless – A much loved dive-bar sitting opposite Greenpoint’s McCarren Park. Low-key, fun vibes throughout.
2. Brooklyn Rod & Gun Club – Don’t let the name fool you, this place is one of a kind with live music in and intimate setting but temporary membership is required.
1. Duff’s Brooklyn – A heavy metal bar in Williamsburg, known as a stopping point for famous metal fans and pioneers like Rob Zombie, Pantera, Iron Maiden, and Jimmy Fallon (!?).