NYC’s Top 5 intimate Live Music Venues
Posted December 02, 2014
5. Mercury Lounge – An iconic mid-sized venue famous for booking indie bands and up-and-coming artist for the past few decades.
4. Shea Stadium – A DIY live music venue with cheap drinks, in the dark warehouse abyss that is East Williamsburg.
3. Union Pool – Popular late night bar set in a former pool supply store with live music & a taco truck in the backyard.
2. Bowery Ballroom – An iconic, intimate and atmospheric NYC music venue with plenty of bar-space and quality sound.
1. Pete’s Candy Store – A unique bar and intimate music venue with an old rail car vibe. Drinks and Paninis that won’t break the bank.