Stylish Eats with Rachael Wang
Posted January 11, 2016
1. Bun-Ker Vietnamese, Queens – Some of the best Vietnamese food in an unassuming location a short cab ride from Williamsburg or Bushwick.
2. Doris, Brooklyn – Chill bar in Bed-Stuy with a Southwestern feel, vinyl DJ, long happy hour, and outdoor patio for when the weather doesn’t bite.
3. Best Pizza, Brooklyn – A boastful name serving up slices of pizza heaven in Williamsburg.
4. Nights & Weekends, Brooklyn – A hole in the wall bar fun for a boozy brunch or a casual dinner right near McCarren Park.
5. Xi’an Famous Foods, Manhattan – A small shop with a small amount of seating that’s worth the wait. Home to excellent Chinese food with a western skew.
6. River Styx, Brooklyn – A stylish New American joint in Greenpoint featuring a playful menu and chill 60’s tunes.
7. Summers Juice & Coffee, Brooklyn – A bright, warm and well styled cafe in Dominican South Williamsburg with great coffee, juices and snacks.
8. Lighthouse, Brooklyn – Corner restaurant in Williamsburg serving tasty American fare and friendly environment.