Supper’s Top Coffee Vibes in NYC
Posted October 22, 2014
5. Dudley’s – Australian-American restaurant & bar with beautiful open windows, a gorgeous marble bar and great Lower East Side people watching.
4. Dimes – Good coffee, delicious healthy food, & a cool crowd in a zen space in the middle of grimy Chinatown.
3. Marlow & Sons – Enjoy your delicious coffee al fresco style, or retreat indoors for cozy, heartwarming brunch or dinner.
2. Five Leaves – One of our favorite spots for a great coffee & healthy breakfast, or burger and glass of wine for dinner.
1. Two Hands – A beautifully styled, chilled coffee spot with delicious bites, started by two handsome Australian guys.