Where Henry Hargreaves gets his grub.
Posted September 04, 2015
Henry Hargreaves’ list of recommendations was so long, we had to split it into two. See his list on getting a caffeine fix.
1. King Noodle, Brooklyn – INVENTIVE SOUTHEAST ASIAN NOODLES THAT MAKE FOR A STONER’S PARADISE.
2. Bar Sardine – A BEAUTIFUL and AIRY spot full of sunlight with greatAmerican pub fare. Did we mention their impressive cocktail list?
3. Union Pool – POPULAR LATE NIGHT BAR SET IN A FORMER POOL SUPPLY STORE WITH LIVE MUSIC & A TACO TRUCK IN THE BACKYARD.
4. Cafe Moto – DELICIOUS, CLASSY HOME-STYLE FOOD & COCKTAILS IN GORGEOUS SURROUNDS, CAFE MOTO IS THE PERFECT BALANCE OF STYLISH & LAID BACK.
5. Dimes, Manhattan – GOOD COFFEE, DELICIOUS HEALTHY FOOD, & A COOL CROWD IN A ZEN SPACE IN THE MIDDLE OF GRIMEY CHINATOWN.
5. Ovenly, Greenpoint – An award-winning bakery near the water offers amazing baked goods, including the Brooklyn Blackout Cake. A must eat for any sweet tooth.
Read our interview with him here.