Where the founder of Coffee Cups of The World gets his coffee.
Posted September 03, 2015
You can bet that the founder of Coffee Cups of the World, Henry Hargreaves, knows a thing or two about coffee.
These are his suggestions for New York City, his adopted city of more than 10 years. Or check out his list on where to get good grub.
1. Sweatshop, Brooklyn– A Supper favorite with excellent coffee and cool vibes housed in an industrial space in Williamsburg.
2. AP Cafe, Brooklyn – A modern cafe serving quality coffee at a reasonable price within walking distance of the Jefferson stop on the Brooklyn L train.
3. Two Hands, NoLita – A beautifully styled, chilled coffee spot with delicious healthy bites, started by two handsome Australian guys.
4. Marlow & Sons – Enjoy your delicious coffee al fresco style, or retreat indoors for a cozy, heartwarming brunch or dinner.
5. Brooklyn Ball Factory – JAPANESE COMFORT FOOD AND COFFEE IN A MODERN SPACE WITH A COOL ROOFTOP AREA FOR CHILLING OUT.
Check out where Henry eats and drinks, or read about our interview with him here.