Where To Stay Warm This Winter.
Posted November 20, 2014
5. Roberta’s, Bushwick – A pizza institution in NYC with an outdoor fireplace to keep the party going well into the colder months.
4. Union Hall, Park Slope – A music venue and bar with a library vibe, comfy chairs, and a warm fireplace that makes this spot feel like you’re in the comfort of you own home.
3. Le Barricou, Williamsburg – This popular French spot in Williamsburg is the place to grab amazing, well-priced brunch. Request a spot by the fireplace on a cold Saturday morning, enjoy a mimosa and unwind while staying warm.
2. Night of Joy, Williamsburg – Located under the BQE, this bar makes you forget the biting cold with their old-school decor and cozy vibes.
1. Fig 19, Lower East Side – This well-hidden speakeasy is worth the search, an it’s inviting fireplace will make you not want to leave.